Wednesday 18 July 2012

Quilling You're the Best Card


Hello All!!

Another crazy week. Maybe that is why this is jumping 'You're the Best' Card :D
Finally I can seat in front of my laptop, with my mug of coffee, and write something on my blog. wonderful feeling :D :D

Have a great afternoon!!


Czesc i czolem!!
No to mam kolejny zwariowany tydzien. Pewnie dlatego ta karteczka jest taka skaczaca :D
Wreszcie moge sobie usiasc przed laptopikiem z kawka w kubeczku , i cos tam wypocic na blogu.

Udanego popoludnia!!

Copyright © 2012 szalonaisa

8 comments:

  1. I always have fun when I visit your blog, love so much your card, your miniatures are so cute!!!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I have to make more cards :D Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Szalo, yours cards always make me smile! I love the two pigtails! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there will be more pigtails :D Thank you Pritesh!! I love to read your comments :D

      Delete
  4. so cute, love this

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your works are so unique. I like it. I never seen such quilling works. It is, usually, flowers, trees and other plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not good at flowers :) Thank you for drop in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for drop in and leaving a wonderful comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... google-site-verification: google4aea00b222511b7f.html