Thursday 19 April 2012

Quilled Communion Card

Hi there, 
this time I quilled Communion card. Yes!! This isn't traditional one, because I don't like traditional cards :D ( I was always different )
Sorry, for the bed quality of the photos. I did what I could :D

Have a nice day!!!

Czesc,
Tym razem chwale sie komunijna karteczk. Tak!! To nie jest tradycyjna kartke, bo takowych nietrawie :P ( zawsze bylam inna)
Przeprasza, za zla jakosc zdjec, ale zrobilam co moglam :D

Milego Dnia!!!


 Copyright © 2012 szalonaisa


5 comments:

  1. I love your technique! ...those decorations are so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is a 'quick' card, I look forward to your 'slow' cards Szalonaisa! Wonderful tones used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. And as usual you have photographed them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Girls!!!

    Suganthi,thanks for cheering me up, because I am not pleased with this photos :( The first it the worst...

    Pritesh, what are slow cards :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for drop in and leaving a wonderful comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... google-site-verification: google4aea00b222511b7f.html